View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lesson Learned TODAY

So, who knew DEHYDRATION causes our system to shut down; dah! But severe tremors, vertigo as the world spins & imbalance like a patient with Parkinsons, vision impairement & head pain so extrememe you wanna it off your shoulders, any noise & trying to speak is out of wack, the nausea, parethesis of the brain & body then the RSD & Fibromyalgia heightens out of control.

So, the CRPS opiods causes the dehydration & severe constipation, the autonomic & sympathetic systems shuts down, then the CRPS heightens out of control. Round and round we go. Arent we lucky folks? But there is away to avoid or tame the shru.

I am such an avid water drinker of at least a gallon a day. I guess the last week, couple of days took me out of my norm. I know better. Hey life happens & we have to readjust to the environment. ER to get pints of fluids & an enema...? I love you doc & THANK YOU for telling me its not something I dont want to hear but no thank you.

To avoid these complications, shut downs, symptoms & ER:
1. Drink, drink, drink a gallon of fresh water daily. I add fresh lemons. And remember caffiene dehydrates you as well as alcohol, darn!
2. Add 1/3 gaterade to a bottle of water just like when you go thru chemo to bring ur electrolytes back up. Pints & Pints.
3. Fleets enema. Ick, you say? ME TOO! But workers comp wont pay for meds. So, lets try a natural way instead of more chemicals. Such a miserable time with constipation on the opiods.

*You will be on the way to recovery in just a few hours.

color="Black">Slowly I turn, step by step, inch by inch *The 3 Stooges
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-24-2010), Jomar (02-24-2010)