View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 06:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm an auditor also - I've been a CPA for many years. My gut instinct is to urge you to work it out with HR and your boss' boss if at all possible. It sounds like you have been able to work through your illness pretty well so far, which is so great - I got too sick too work last summer and miss work so much!! I can't wait to get better enough to go back. The stress of having your boss give you a hard time could be enough to put you over the edge, though. Stress makes us sicker. So try your best to work it out, as soon as possible. Try to get assigned to another manager. If you are a good worker (and your evaluation says you are), they will try hard to keep you happy and other managers should be pleased to have you on their jobs.

I don't trust lawyers (except our friend Mike here on Neurotalk). If you get one involved it's going to cost you money and it could give your company the impression that you want to fight. Who wants to fight when they are sick? Sounds like you just want to work the way you were and keep the peace - and you were you were doing a really good job.

Stay cool and good luck. XOXOX Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote