View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Dubious.

I called the company that set up the appt. and pointed out there must be hundreds of psychiatrists between where I live and where the appt was arranged, and asked if they could please re-schedule it closer to home. They replied that WC made a special request for a specific type of psychiatric service that very few docs provide, and that is why I need to travel so far. I have left a message with my attorney to please find out what that "special service" might be. I also requested a cab, since I don't drive that far. I hope it costs them a fortune - maybe we will get stuck in traffic....

I have attempted to get advice from my attorney on how to respond to questions that the psych might ask during my appt, but have been told that they can't give advice on how to speak to doctors. Great. Big help.

It is scary that this shrink is probably trying to trap me into saying something so he can try to prove that I'm not really sick or something along those lines. WC definitely is up to something when they send you somewhere - they are evil and their paid practictioners are evil.

What a mess WC is. And what a shame. They have wasted a ridiculous amount of $$ on legal fees. Lately they have started denying meds and treatments that they have allowed for many months - just after I petitioned for ketamine. I am a CPA and a certified fraud examiner. All I want to do is get better and go back to work as soon as possible. The crap that WC has added to my claim has caused such unbelievable angst and stress and anger and more pain. And now this? (I already have my psych clearance for ketamine, so its not that.) YUK....

Thanks for your replies and your support...I appreciate it very much. XOXO Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
RI is much different than California, check it out:

http://www.rilin.state.ri.us/Statute...8-33/INDEX.HTM
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote