Old 02-25-2010, 12:15 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by babs74 View Post
well according to that we all have that. not just type 1.lol.. its just so confusing.. i never knew what really caused my injury to start with, or what it was or still is i guess. they just said crps.. so im a little in the dark. trying to find out as much as i can.. the drs arent much help.. hopefully i can into one soon that can help..lol

I agree with you!!! This is ALL confusing... I had a minor injury but that healed nicely... unfortunately my brain forgot to stop receiving and sending pain signals...from the injury area. Now I have pain coming from all parts of my body that have never been injured.

Too me.... it doesn't really matter if I have Type 1 or Type 2.... IT ALL HURTS and PAIN IS PAIN!!!!! All of the doctor's I have been to tell me they treat RSD/CRPS the same no matter....

If I had a known nerve injury... I would at least know why I am having continued pain... but since I don't, what is scary to me....... I have NO IDEA and neither do the doctors why my pain keeps getting worse.

So for the foreseeable future and beyond... I will gather all of the information I can about new and old treatments... take it with me to each doctor I see so that I can remember to discuss all options... I also have long detailed notes about my pain and how I feel to give to the doctor so that I don't forget any details about this either... we all know how fast a doctor's appointment can be... better be safe than sorry.

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
babs74 (02-25-2010), bobber (02-26-2010)