Thread: stupid ?
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:56 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Grin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abasaki View Post
I agree with you!!! This is ALL confusing... I had a minor injury but that healed nicely... unfortunately my brain forgot to stop receiving and sending pain signals...from the injury area. Now I have pain coming from all parts of my body that have never been injured.

Too me.... it doesn't really matter if I have Type 1 or Type 2.... IT ALL HURTS and PAIN IS PAIN!!!!! All of the doctor's I have been to tell me they treat RSD/CRPS the same no matter....

If I had a known nerve injury... I would at least know why I am having continued pain... but since I don't, what is scary to me....... I have NO IDEA and neither do the doctors why my pain keeps getting worse.

So for the foreseeable future and beyond... I will gather all of the information I can about new and old treatments... take it with me to each doctor I see so that I can remember to discuss all options... I also have long detailed notes about my pain and how I feel to give to the doctor so that I don't forget any details about this either... we all know how fast a doctor's appointment can be... better be safe than sorry.

Abbie

I agree. my injury never healed and thats my problem.. So what was my injury? noone can actually tell me.. So i always will wonder.. Was it actually an injury to the nerve it self or not.. I need to know these things. I am curious by nature and i want to know what the hel* is going on with me.. I dont want the run around. I need to know the truth. It made me mad that the only truth i got about my condition is from my lawyer and not from my doctor.. He answered my questions honestly not my doctor.. I was poed beyond belief.. He said "im not here to lie to ya kiddo." i said i need to know the truth, where i like it or not. so just tell me.. and he did.. so i confronted the doctor and he finally caved and told me.. and i cried.. and he didnt like it.. so now i want a doctor thats actually going to tell me what he thinks the truth is.. and im not going to stop until i find him/her. i have had enough..lmao