View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 02:35 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

My concern about the Neuroscience protocols is very simple. The testing lab, Pharmasan Labs, Inc , that gives the lab results suggesting the Neuroscience products is owned, operated and located at the exact same facility address and phone number as Neuroscience.

I think they call this "The fox is guarding the hen house."

I would suggest starting with good nutrition including B vitamins (B-2 B-3 B-6 and B-12), D3, niacin, folic acid, Omega 3 oils including EPA and DHA, thiamine, and a broad spectrum of minerals and other vitamins.

A good assessment of hormone levels is also useful.

By giving your body the proper nutrients it needs, especially if the brain is damaged and struggling to heal, you allow your body to heal itself. The nutrition therapy should show improvement within about 2 to 3 months.

You also need to avoid the excito-toxins that can be counter productive. Specifically, aspartame (Equal no calorie sweetener) , Mono Sodium Glutamate, and caffeine. They can over-stimulate the brain cells to a point of cellular death.

Good sleep habits and reducing stress levels are also important.

You will find that the nutrition therapy will need to be a lifelong habit. Falling off the wagon will be evident within a few days or so.

There are other posts here about suggesting the value of good nutrition.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
underwater (09-08-2014)