Old 08-24-2006, 09:22 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Smile

Hi Dahlek:

How the heck are you.

I've got a good one for you. this will make all you guys laugh. And believe me, we need to laugh!!! I'm only posting this one time. Don't want to tick anybody off but this one is just too good.

so here goes.

"This couple was married for 60 years. On the first day of their marriage, the wife looked at the husband, pointed to a shoebox on the top of the closet and said "honey, anything I have is yours, but never look in that shoebox". he goes: "okay, honey, no problem".

So for 60 years, she had the shoebox up in the closet and he never looked in it.
On their 60th anniversary, he says to her "Honey, I've respected your wishes for 60 years, but I'm dying to know what the heck is in the shoebox!!!"

She takes it down and opens it and he looks in and sees two beautiful hand knitted dolls. And $25,000. He looks at her perplexed and says. "what's with the dolls and the money?".

She said "Well, every time we had a fight, I would go into the sewing room and make a doll". He was so moved by her sharing this with him, he said "Oh darling, we only had two fights in 60 years and you only knitted two dolls, that's so great, but what's with the $25,000????"

She replied; "are you serious? 'I made so many fu......ng dolls, I sold em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now tell me you're not laughing your head off?????

mel
MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote