View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 01:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Today we used the champion juicer and juiced the last of 2009 fava pods that were frozen and made l-dopa bean chips. I have purchased an excaliber dehydrator, which we are trying out for the first time. Hoping it does as good a job as they advertize. Next week, hope to sprout 2 cups of favas --Goya brand.(..none of my seeds that will be planted)I want to try dehydrating half, and juicing the other half to make l-dopa cookies. We made cookies with pod juice before and they were wonderful. If the spout cookies work out well, and supply a boost...I will include a recipee in the next fava report. Goya dried favas are sold in packages at alot of grocery stores...nice to have something that will sprout that is readily available. If any of you have taken the g6pd blood test and have normal enzyme levels to utilize them...try sprouting a few and just start out with one sprout when you have symptoms. No reaction, try two the next day....that is what this little guinee pig does. As with any meds, start low and build up slowly to the desired result is attained. It's snowing, but the sun is shining brightly....keep your spirits up...spring will come again and new life will emerge. It is a great time to sprout something indoors and watch it grow! GO GREEN !
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote