View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 01:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Good idea

I haven't found any direct research spedifically for use for Parkinson's, but I have emailed the manufacturer at least 3 times asking him (Patrick Flanagan) to consider doing some research on it. I know they have researched it for other uses, including Alzheimer's and found it effective to some degree or another. I also remember reading that it has been shown to increase the effectiveness of several medications by as much as 300%. Perhaps our Pd meds fall into that category.

Having read many hundreds of abstracts over the years (I am in my 17th year with Pd) I am convinced that a majority of Pd cases are due to mitochondrial dysfunction, which would include ATP production and oxidative stress, and research DOES indicate that this supplement is effective in both areas. Also, the end result of its antioxidant functions is the combining of hydrogen with oxygen to create water which is , in turn, used for transporting substances through and out of cells (detoxification). Just these attributes, in my opinion, should make it an effective, non toxic supplement good for easing Parkinson's symptoms as well as many other disorders, but that is just that...my opinion.

I hope you let us know what you find in your Google search.

michael b.
michael7733 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote