View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 08:44 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy

We have been married 33 years. the first 10 were terrible. He was verbally and physically abusive. Then, with church, he became more peacefull. Temper flairups did not escalate to that point but he is scary when he gets mad. He has slowly gotten worse the last year. I don't know if its my diagnosis or the economy(he owns a store that is struggeling) or a combo of the two, but he is to a point now that I feel like I am walking on eggs. He says everything..all fights are my falt, he never appologizes, The verbal abuse is starting again, the name calling etc. I try not to let it hurt me but it does.He is unreasonable and will not EVER see that he plays any part in our problem. I really want to just dissapear and would if not for my grandchildren who I adore..I just don't know how much I can take. I would have to trick him into a counseling session... not sure if he would come to one with me or not. I see a pdoc Monday to discuss meds, maybe I can say something then. As to his own mental issues.. no one can be this mean and be right mentally. I am a little afraid of him.
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (02-25-2010)