View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 10:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

There are many types of pain,,physical and mental,and inner from the heart wrenched,,,,,But everything worth haveing ,has a price,discipline,suffering,ethics,integrity,,,,suf fering builds character,perserverance,patience and love and values,,,,,And as my sister in Christ just mentioned,,,Christ had to suffer to take away the sins of the world,,God the father would only accept a pure unblemished sacrifice as a sin offering,,the pure for the unpure,,He had to be in everyway made likemankind,,even in his humanity to not only look like us but to feel pain,,no special attributes to alleviate the pain forwhich he knew he would suffer,[Hebrews 2;17-18}for he was the biggest phophet that ever lived,,,,,,When i feel bad about the pain that I suffer and it is great at times,,,I am ashamed of my weakness,my disgrace,,I am a pathetic feeble man,unworthy to ever being counted,I am an embarrassment to mankind and to my maker,,,,,,,,,,,,Isaiah 52:13-15 says that Christ was beaten so bad before being hung on that tree for us,,that his appearance was so disfigured beyond that of any man and his form marred beyond human likeness,,,,,,,,,,,,{translation],,he was beat so bad,you could not even tell or make out that he was a human being,,no man has ever went thru the pain and suffering that he endured,,,,,Im a pitifull man not even worthy of mentioning his name,,,,,,,,,I at times because of my pain,,welcome death,,,wishing for its arrival,,but I am being told in my heart by God,that,,that would be the selfish way out,,there is work for me to do,,I must find the strength to endure and retain my joy and appreciation of life for which the lord has gracously given me,instead of selfishly worrying about myself,,I need to focus on others,,,,The lord also revealed to me,if I left early,,,the damage that I would cause and pain I would infllict on my wife,selfishly leaving her to deal with all of this on top of what problems she already has,,,,,,,,,,,So I must change my attitude and find joy and peace in the Lord and enjoy my wife who is my dear friend

Last edited by bobber; 02-26-2010 at 12:09 AM.
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (02-25-2010), Dubious (02-25-2010), hannah1234 (07-04-2010), Kakimbo (02-28-2010), Wilbyfree (02-25-2010)