View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 11:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Oh, look at the pretty pictures! It's good that you occationally get to travel and experiance things outside your own little world. I myself have never been outside of our continent, and haven't really travled at all since I was a child. I hope you continue to try new things whenever you get the chance.

Your story about the horrible, petty, theiving, shallow, (and other choice words) girls is a lot like the story of my life. Sometimes all I can see in other people is how dissapointing they are. People like that spend their young lives thinking about only themselves, and make good people like you feel bad about who you are, even though they are ultimatly they will have empty self serving lives. But good people like everyone on this forum will have lives of love and meaning, we will be drawn to other compassionate people, and we will, in the end have the happier lives.

I guess all we can do is draw strength from good people, and do our best to ignore the self-serving ways of others, and hold faith that following our hearts will lead us to real happiness.

((HUGS))
Addy (02-26-2010), Alffe (02-26-2010), BlueMajo (02-25-2010), da duck (02-26-2010)