View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junie View Post
Last Month for the first time ever I looked up my meds and each night took out exactly the amount needed for the next day and I new my med count was right.....well towards the end of the month I saw I was gonna be short 3 Kadian..my Valium and percocet were right on the money so since I have used CVS for year and never complained.......I thought (I could go in and talk to pharmacist and explain situation and the laughed in my faced and said they Never make mistakes....always had a double count....so I told them they just lost a **** of a customer and was switching to Walgreen s, and she just laughed again....rude as can be!
Well yesterday it was time to fill my percocet and I was on auto pilot and dropped it off at cvs before thinking...(had a very bad weekend, fall, babysitting two girls 8-9 so I was fried) and I picked them up went home and promply counted them (supposed to be 75) and guess how many was in the never make mistakes cvs??? 78 was how many!!!! How do you recommend I do with this info?? What do you think we can do?? Count with them???
Thanks in advance!!
I can't remember ever being shortened, but it can be possible
suger0301 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote