View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:26 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am not anorexic, I am also not obese. I do have osteoarthritis in my knees and lumbar. The tiny fall that resulted in 2 broken vertebrae in my back, I was told was normal for an older person with osteoporosis.... but I am only 29!

I eat fairly healthy, as I have a small child at home and I know the importance of nutrition. I have been banned from more steroids, 3 rounds of IVSM and 7 rounds of medrol dosepack, each time just made me sick, gain weight, etc. but did nothing to speed up the flares.

I have MS (suspected PPMS), neurogenic bladder, medication induced early menopause, osteoarthritis, and now 2 broken bones in my back and apparently fat islands in the areas that aren't broken? The bone marrow edema I can see as being normal as they are at the fracture site.

I don't drink, I don't do drugs, I do smoke (it's my one vice, I told the neuro I would quit when she found a drug that worked to slow the progression), and all of this, with the exception of the arthritis in my knees has started after being dx with MS in Oct of 2008.

I am not spoiled!
legzzalot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (02-26-2010), SallyC (02-26-2010)