View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Steve
that is allot of busy time you have been doing. Yes the "merry-go-round" not the funnest.
I think when one has more then one health.. or maybe I should say pain issue
It is like you have to pick the one that is the biggest inference in your life, the one that is the worst . Try to address and handle that one thing. then after that one thing is settled. You pick the next thing to work on. as each pain, health issue is addressed and worked on, helped.. you will start feeling and getting better. once one or 2 of those pains are controlled the rest may not even bother you any more.

I say if most of your doctors have suggested surgery then that is what you should do. . . As to which one M.V.D. or Gamma I would speak with the neuro or the Doctor that will be doing it and find out which one they are more successful with . Learn info on each and do what feels right for and feels right to you.
I know that you know...Knowledge is power and it is also a comfort . let us know if we can help I see you at b.t. too very wise as much info as you can get while your stuck on the merry-go-round .Hope you let us know how you are doing and remember we are here for you.
Sending positive energy and prayers for a pain free successful ending .

PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote