View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 08:53 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default No Melody, it doesn't automatically....

IMPLY lupus or a whole host of other 'fun' conditions.. THAT IS WHAT GOING DOWN LIZA JANE'S CHARTS of TESTS and thru all the test options is about! EXCLUDING all those 'things'! The key here is Autoimmune vs. toxic or other neuropathies... Diagnosis is a process of EXCLUDING things...not including them..Many muscular auto-i conditions do affect connective tissue, in a similar manner to that of demeyelination in various neuropathies....

A key difference is that with many auto-immune 'issues' the 'condition' keeps progressing....I sure hope, for your sake, that Alan's or your own conditions are NOT progressing...it has to be [and IS] one of the scariest things in the world! Cancer was a no brainer by comparison in my book....at least they could actually DO stuff about it!

My take on what all you are doing and what the docs are doing is all what SHOULD be done...to exclude various problems and then go from there....Sometimes it takes time for the docs to even get Approval to do the next round of tests!... And, your docs are experts in that justification for tests process. Don't WORRY! You shouldn't need to until docs stop doing the further level's tests should some 'hint' indicate a possible next step.

CHILL LADY! You are doing good for now. - j

OH YEAH. It still doesn't make it HURT any less!
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote