View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 06:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Hello KYMOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edever34 View Post
Hello KYMOM My name is Carol and I live in Louisville. I have a Support network here so please feel free to get in touch with me. My info and # are on the RSDA website under support groups. I have a permanent SCS so if I can answer any of your concerns please just ley me know -Fondly-Carol
Welcome and I am very sorry for your son's pain and diagnosis..I have CRPS also now for almost 3 years.. Allow me to spill on this too...Please just take a small step back..I ma happy to read that your son is young and it has only been a short time since his CRPS had been diagnosised// Many times Dr.s' will perform spinal blocks..a in series in a short span of time..mine was 5 blocks one biweekly... reading that you had partial success... keep going and allow them to build..maybe next one will be a hit... and your son has better chance of remmission or even beating this for two reason's he is only 17 and it is early... Now the SCS unit, Spinal cord Stem... is for more advanced and not always the best option (I have one)..but lets talk about that after you have exausted your possibilites of the blocks helping... Try to have faith and allow us to help you here..We are a great family (we all called that!) and just busting with knowledge..we not only welcome you but we care about and your son....lean on us for support...

Hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (02-26-2010), hope4thebest (02-27-2010), loretta (02-26-2010)