View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 11:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sorry guys. I know its simple just to fire the guy and drowned him in the pool. Its just that I just get a good thing going and he cuts me off. We only have one heated swimming pool in the whole town and the next one is a nasty 30 minute drive. Maybe I should start from the beginning. When I asked the PT dept. in our lovely little town if they could accommodate me with a heated pool for Pt they didn't even know what aqua therapy was. The only time my Pt guy goes on the computer is to check espn and the weather. I had to educate him on CRPS. I was the first person to request it and my wife and I practically had to set it up ourselves. He would always whine that he had to walk across the street when it was snowing out. The guy wouldn't even get wet. He found the first opportunity to dump me and thats what he did. I have to admit the aqua theapy was great. I was in a new heated endless pool at a place called the Athletic Republic. The town is so small that I had the high school swimming coach as my life guard most of the time. So that my friends is the story. The insurance company had no problem nor did my ortho he kept writing open orders. I just wondered if anyone got cut off from theapy by your PT stating there is nothing more he could do for you and that it was unethical for him to continue if you didn't show a continous progression. Thanks Krank
krank is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-02-2010), Wilbyfree (02-27-2010)