View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 06:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Jo*mar,

Thank you for that.
I was there writing about my case. I have atypical trigeminal neuralgia, where should be found the cause. Many doctors told me it is all from the neck muscle: my sinusitis and trigeminal neuralgia. My TN is not short (in few seconds and then is over) but hurts always. Many people in different Forums wrote that my neuralgia looks like occipital neuralgia.

I have got explanation from one neurologist (chiropractic) that neck muscle is pressing on the nerve (occipital) going into sinusitis and from the sinusitis I have TN (atypical). I have lost years to find where from I have sinusitis. Now I need next 20 years to find out why my neck and scapula muscle are always in tension. My new female doctor (pain therapist) told me, that muscle tension can come from anywhere. It means I am on the start again.
I went last few weeks to get blockade of TN 1 (infra-orbital) and suprascapular n. Tuesday, February 23rd I was there and blood pressure was too high. She told me, she can't give me injection because it is too dangerous (pills to low BP didn't help). After I will have lower BP, I should call her to get this time blockade of occipital neuralgia.
I have got so many injections; it is wonder I came through all of that.

I have tried to go to some medical research centre (in UK) but Ministry for health here didn't allow me. I told them, how come they had money to pay my four times drinking sleeping pills (in neighbour countries) when I was in Psychiatric clinics? To talk with them has no sense, although I pay additional health insurance, means we need here double insurance.

To pay alone, I have no more money. I have spent a fortune for different private therapies and doctors to be able for a work. When there was nothing to help, I have left all: the job, the place and have moved, 60 km away. After that has begun the really agony and still is with me.

B.
bozena115 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-28-2010)