View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 01:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Help Reading My MRI Report

My Report is 4 pages long but there are only a couple of things that i need help decifer
Technique: Helical imaging through the lumbar spine was performed. Coronal, sagittal and 3D reformatted images were obtained. Correlation is made to the 2/29/08 lumbar spine MRI scan,
Findings: In keeping with the prior studies , S1 is considered to be lumbarized. based on this counting scheme vestigal ribs are seen at the vertebral body considered to L1-2,
Alot more was in betwwen this but the last statement on the report has me stumped
Impression :Ambiguous anatomy with S1 considered to be lumbarizedin keeping with prior studies There is a small coplete disc space of S1-2 Based onthis counting scheme vestigial ribs are seen of the vertebral body considered to be S1 if surgery is contemplated direct correlation with these images is recommended for level conformation also Multi level lumbar disc diseasewith mild approacing moderate formainal narrowing and mild central stenosis.

If someone can help me figure this out that wouldbe greatly appriciated thank you so much
loken7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (02-28-2010)