View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 11:29 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Melody dear.....

insurances WILL pay if docs can justify the need...Leave it to them to do so! Rite now, is being SURE your docs are going down/thru the Liza Jane lists and eliminating all other options....Should it BE auto-I you have my heart and soul in terms of support.....it's totallly not a FUN route to go?!! Tho at times we have to do it....we will know where we should BE once we get there?

Should Alans' condition [s] require IVIG... Believe me, your docs will know HOW to get it and how to get it all at the cheapest manner possible....Granted it Ain't cheap! But, life it does go on.....As Wings would say...some things we have to accept? Well, this is one card hand we gotta accept! Don't waste energy on unnecessary stuff....promise?

Please don't ask me about neurontin...it was a death-drug for me! I cannot say how GLAD I am for alternatives! Each of us is truly DIFFERENT! - j

Please keep all things in perspective....I've PN up tomy butt, and on the arms mid-way to the elbows...I CAN at times, actually feel and use paperclips? Keep that all in mind when you complain...it IS all relative?

Hugs - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote