View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i totally agree with my peers above,,Go get a pool pass and explain your situation and they may cut you a sweet deal,or have your Dr give you a Dr's referal to give them ,that ought to bring the fee down,,it would keep you from running 30 minutes,plus you like this one anyway,,,Dont worry about the PT guy,,let him go,,I dont want no one around me that doesnt want to be around me anyway,,,or get another PT GUY,,but your better off going solo anyway,,that way if you want to leave early beacuse of pain or you need to be some place else,,you can leave,,,,,And as for him Dumping you,,,My gut tells me theres a hidden reason,,I was a PT for many years,,you dont turn down work,,,Maybe he knew something you didnt,,,maybe the insurance gave him a heads up about his fee being cut or done away with,,,either way,I bet money is an issue some how,some way,,,,I wish you the best,,I liked it when i aqua jogged,Id put a floaty on and hold onto the side of the pool and daydream while paddleing,,they also make a water resistant walkman,,,,,you sound like a good guy,,dont sweat it,,,,sounds like the PT guys a jerk,,,,,,enjoy your heated pool,,,,,,,,bobber
bobber is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
krank (03-02-2010), Wilbyfree (02-27-2010)