View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 12:59 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

The Neuroscience products are Vitamin compounds with some neurotransmitter supplements also. They do not act on your serotonin or norepinephrine system like anti-depressants do, especially SSRI's or SNRI's. They would likely have much less in side effects.

My main concern is they may cause an improvement that will need long term use of the Neuroscience products to maintain. They are very expensive compared to other more basic nutritional programs.

It is no different than the concept of using premium gas in a car that will run fine on regular.

As I said, if you can resolve the problem without the expensive and specialized product, it is the logical and advisable place to start. It is much easier to learn to eat a healthy diet with some vitamins and other common supplements added than it is to be constantly ordering expensive supplements that do the same.

If you were to take:

BalanceD @2x2 times per day 60 for $29.00 = $2.00 per day
Travacor @3 x 2 times per day 120 for $60.00 = $3.00 per day
AdreCor @ 3-5X2 times per day 180 for $50.00 = $3.00 per day

Your daily cost will be $8.00 plus tax and shipping.
times 30 days per month and your monthly expense is $240.00

That is awful expensive for something that my body will likely convert from a sound and nutritious diet with affordable supplements.
My 24 pieces of vitamins and supplements cost me about $1.00 per day. That includes glucosamine and condroitin for my joints, Vit D3, Vit E, Calcium, Niacin, Magnesium, Omega Oil, Garlic extract, Folic acid, and three times as much of the B vitamins than are included in the Neuroscience products listed above, plus a bunch of trace elements that we all need.

So, do you guys see why I suggest starting with a sound and nutritious diet with supplements?

But then, I need to survive on a disability check that is less than 20% of my previous income.

Maybe those of you who can continue to make the mega bucks can afford $240 per month. Many of us can't.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Concussed Scientist (11-29-2011)