View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
i'm sorry about your uncle. and sad that Myrna was not up to sharing your burden, emotional and financial. but i liked Di's suggestion about writing to her all the same. and i hope you will take others up on their offers to contribute.

i am glad you liked the cardiologist. i'm thinking of you and wishing you peace.

love, w.
i dodn't know what is happening to me. right now it is hard for me to feel love. my friend sent me a picture of her new kitty cat danni and she is precious. she weighs seven poundsand is 12 years old. Alice's friend had a a bad stroke and can no longer take care of Danni and it is working out purfectly...yesterday Danni was the only thing i could feel something for...i am like stone. i really put myself the day before with a close friend and that totally flattened me.
I haven't written Myra or called her. I wonder now if i am jealous of her. I was never jealous of her. She has a family and grandchildren. I just feel so very alone. I always have felt so alone. It reminds me of an Ibsen play when the family is starving and the father comes home from a dinner and describes everything he ate to his starving family.
The Rabbi hasn't called me back about partially subsidizing the prayers for my uncle but my friend in Israel agreed with me that it is too uncomfortable to accept money from them. Suri said she would help take care of it in Israel.
I have so much admiration for Di. So much admiration. Of course she made me feel like a worm but who is judging.
Love you
Bobby