View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 12:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Research

So, basically, without much effort on your part RLSmi, you are saying that this product is full of quackery? I spent many many hours digging into many websites to find research papers on this product when it was called Microhydrin. What I found made enough sense to me to cause me to try the product for myself. My results were excellent. I obviously cannot say what your results or anyone elses results will be, because we are all different. All I can report on is what I have experienced. That is all I wanted to do here...report. By the way, I had a total of 19 "ON" hours yesterday. I haven't had that many "ON" hours in one day since 1998. I also sept for 9 hours last night and woke up relatively alive, feeling better than usual, exhibiting very little tremor or rigidity. Perhaps I will feel like duck (quack quack) walking later on today. I'll let you know.

Anyway, here is a website where you can view the research papers that provide charts, graphs, references, publications, abstracts, etc.

http://www.megahydrate.com/published_studies.html

I haven't read them all, so I don't know exactly what you will find there. I did read two of the published papers. I will read more later. In the mean time, I think I will go enjoy being able to walk again.

michael (quack quack) b.
michael7733 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote