View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 04:29 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Hi Liza Jane

Liza Jane, I do remember you from the old boards of BT.I am one who adivsed you to seek out a surgeon for I was sure you needed surgery. My answer now is to say you may always have some pain. I know I do.

I have just had two more fusions, making a total of seven. I was just full of scare tissue that was covering my nerves also. What a mess! I also had to have spinal decompression. I had surgery Sept. 5 and my pain is very bad in my groin, front thighs and down to my knees. I did let my surgeon know that was the reason I had surgery in the first place. I had to bad spells while still in the hospital They like to never got the pain under control. My pain level was a 10 on the scale.

My surgeon now is sending me to a Dr for Femerol Hernia. I don't know if I have this or not, but something it wrong. I feel when pain level stays high, that is your body telling you to seek help.

It sounds like you know a lot about the problems you have, and that is key to learning all you can. Be careful with the pain tho. It sounds like you are experiencing what I am.

Take care and do keep a hold on the pain. Keep in touch. I'll let you know what they say to me after this Monday.
Billie
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote