View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 02:04 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks for all your info, Jo55,

You'rre always so helpful. But I'm in no shape to read anything right now. Cn barely type. I've been in bed sleeping hours out of each day lately. Which is better than NO sleep for days due to pain! But, it apparently is the Lyrica affecting me. I've gone down 100 mg (to 100 mg a day) & it's helping a lot, but I still feel like I can't even drive to the store safely. Wierd. I was on 250 mg before, & felt fine. I'd cut back, to prepare for the Neurologist appt.

My attorney NEVER has suggested someone go with me. On one Agreed Med Exam (who was missing large parts of my records, & I leanred later had a WRONG statement by one doc, who was actually very nice), so this AME had an "attitude". He was misinformed that I had been told I had "Raynaud's", which is TOTALLY different from RSD, & not caused by trauma. My sis drove me, but was told to stay in the waiting room.

This time, I was told on Friday I had the appt on Tues, w/the Neuro that was a 2 hour drive away. Too short of time to get someone to drive me.

So, haave you been to a Neuro? Did he "exam" your hands?

Thanks again, I'm going to go on your sites when I feel like I can understand them!

Denise
Denise G is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote