View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 06:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sue- Thanks, I dont know why, and im glad for it, but skiing didnt affect me at all! I did stay home today just to get anothers day rest. Yet my aunt is ridculing me for it, because of how much school ive missed this past year. And how is that my fault, and if i dont feel good, why should i go? I was also up half the night puking.

Alice- Im on the same page as you, i feel like we both have the uncontrolable beast. And it sucks, and im sorry you have to deal with it. Thank you very much for that message it really did come across as very powerful to me, for I now know that I am the best judge of myself, and what i can do. Yet there are some things i still have yet to learn.

Joan, Thanks It was an awesome time. Im sure me not feeling well has to do with the plane, + skiing+ everything.
Im sorry that you dont feel well, I wisih there was something i could do...(dont we all) Yet all i can do is tell you im here for support!

I will listen to my body, and did, as i stayed home today.

Lizzie- thanks. I will continue to do so for sure, my breathing is what scares me aswell..and i will learn to control it i hope..

Thanks again.

So, I thought, with having gone skiing, being at high elevations, etc, i would be okay to go for a little run this afternoon..I had been up for a while last night, puking and all and feeling tired from the plane right, etc. But i felt okay by 4, and decided to go for a run. So i did, and i stopped after 14 minutes (having to stop many times in between to catch my breath) Then at the end, i was very dizzy and way out of breath, and my lungs HURT, it hurt to breathe in, it hurt not to breath, it hurt, way more than it should have. So im thinking maybe its just because im out of shape..or was it the MG?

My aunt is mad, (whom i live with) Because of HOW MUCH SCHOOL IVE MISSED THIS YEAR. Really? Is that even something to say to me? She tries to compare her lymes disease to me, when its nothing in the same. I feel bad that she has it, yet dont compare your disease to mine in any manner. Ive been hospitalized 3 times because of this, and had 16 guages needles shoved in my elbows for 3 hours at a time, to make myself live, and your telling me, when you can go around doing everyday people things, that I need to go to school more? Ive gone ot school as much as i can, and sorry if i have a doctors appointment, that i HAVE to go to, sorry if i cant brush my teeth in the morning, or take a shower without fatiguing my arms.

Im just really sick of her right now, especially because we just got back from a trip which required TWO planes, and alot of walking through the airport.

she doesnt understand. And i wish i had a mom, who would understand. Yet right now, ive got a mom whos an alcoholic and drug user, that lives states away, and an aunt who doesnt understand.

Sorry for rambling on, i need to get to some hw, that was assigned over vacation.

Thanks for listening.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote