Thread: RSD and Topomax
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 09:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobber View Post
It isnt uncommon for RSD to jump around,,,It will mirror the other side of the body as well,,your not imagining things,,,RSD does pop up in other parts of the body,especially when they are being used,,like shoulders,elbows,ects,,then when you bay them,,it seems to clear up a little,,,,yes maam,,,I think youve got it right,,,,and your correct with the DR's wanting to do conveyor belt treatment,,,,,,I feel for you and your daughter,,Prayers will be lifted up for you 2nite,,,,,,,bobber
I know I will get a lot of help from this community. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Sorry it takes me a while to answer. I don't have much time to get online, but I do appreciate all the help I can get. Now, I was wondering what Maryann means with I began Tysabri??? You seem so happy about it. Also, I don't speak computer language, so I spell out all my words, sorry. Thanks for the links, I will check them out. What about the Topomax, nobody answered my questions about it. Anyone getting relief from it. Bobber, if you say, RSD moves in other parts of the body when they are being used, which is what she is doing, are you saying she needs to stop working?? Isn't it better to force your body to continue using your limbs? Thank you for your prayers.
elmodo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (03-02-2010)