View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks everyone. I knew this was the place to come to when I need some answers. This place is Hell and awesome at the same time. It's Hell because every one of us are in the same dingy and awesome because when stuff hits the fan this place has invaluable information. ( and an understanding place to vent). The shared experiences are truly priceless. I just wish I could provide more to the discussion but I feel like a rookie when it comes to fighting this beast. The beast is tough enough let alone when individuals that are getting paid to treat start abandoning ship. I think the reason why they are is because it is getting close to lawsuit time. Unlike WC the railroad has another set of rules they play by. Fela has it's own rules. I have to prove that the railroad was at fault when I got injured. So the burden of proof is on me. If you may have noticed the railroad I work for is not that ethical. BNSF tends to want to cover things up like in the case of four kids that got killed at a crossing in Minnesota a few years ago. The judge ruled that BNSF had covered up, made up and destroyed evidence. Everyone in Minnesota seems to know about this case and know how they do business. The railroad asked for my PT notes a week before my PT decided that I was done. This has been crazy and frustrating. I would not wish this beast on my worst enemy. Thanks Krank
krank is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote