View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 07:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Its fine, no need to be sorry. I just feel the need to owe her soemthing, for everything she has done for me, and being a teenager and doing that is hard enough (babysitting) Yet with MG its every harder. She told me i needed to babysit tonight, so i am, and i have 4 kids here, putting them all to sleep.

Im having trouble breathing, and they need to walk themselfs upstairs, (Crawl because i cant carry them) and my arms to so tired.

Yet, thanks, I wish you were closer too! i would love to come stay haha.

And im glad your on an upswing. Those are always nice

Maxwells mom- I have talked to my doctor plenty about this issue, yet she still continues to say, its the prednisone, its the prednisone. Yet, Now its moving to pain in my pelvic/abnominal area today. I had the worst pain in the pelvic/abnominal area during school, and i had to get up and call my neuro to see what was happening, and they never called back. Also had horrible headaches today, and felt like passing out 2 times.

She is educated, yet she has 4 kids, and cant seem to see what im going thru, to the fullest extent, which i dont expect her to.

Ive had heart to hearts, it works for a few weeks, then kinders off. We have been skiing, so she thinks im really strong, yet, this flight back, set me back.

Yeah i went running because i thought i could...yet my lungs felt like they were going to burst.

Nope i have never heard of them, and I wil research them.
Thanks.

Annie- check your inbox
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote