View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default feet burn horribly- please read

Hi. I ran across this website and I was wondering if anyone could offer me any advice. I have horrible burning foot pain. I went to my doctor got diabetes test, lupus, lyme disease, vitamin definicency, etc. went to a gastrointestinal doctor and had some kind of sugar test, and some scope thing to see if I had celiacs, then I went to a neurologist and had nerve conduction and EMG plus a MRI of my back. Tomorrow I see a vascular surgeon to see if he can offer some help. Some people say it's a neuropathy, some people say maybe its circulation issues. I changed socks, shoes, started vitamin B shots, lots of things and I get no relief. The neurologist says that they think its small fiber neuropathy and nothing came up on the nerve conduction or some other test they did. They will do a skin biopsy. I also get really dry mouth, lightheaded a lot, I bruise easily and I tend to get out of breath easily even though I don't smoke and I'm a runner. (These things may be unrelated, who knows) Anyway, I need some relief, I can't stand it anymore. Do you have any ideas on what I can do, or who I can talk to? By the way, I tried Neurontin and it's horrible side effects, I'm on cymbalta now but only for about a month so I don't know if that's been enough time to start working yet.

Thanks so much in advance for any advice!
myeamans is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote