View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 11:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile Hi K.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humarock View Post
Hi Cosmos,

How are you making out? I checked into the implants too and at this point, too expensive for now....LOL....but really doing better....I was just looking at the bar implant for the dentures to get rid of the palate and was quoted about 5K for the two post clip on and about 10K for the bar implant (4 posts and bar to clip dentures onto)....I'm gonna wait for the hard align to see what it is like then, my gums have REALLY shrunk more then they thought and the dentures up on the top front are REALLY too big (the gum portion)..but working it with adhesive for now.

Hope your doing well and having a great day,
K
It's terribly expensive, isn't it.?.. I read your trials about all the different adhesives. Thanks so much for that! I'm sure that will help a ton of people on here. Very nice of you to give us that.
I'm doing much better, thanks for asking. I go back to the oral surgeon on March 11 to see if I'm ready for the implants. Saw my dentist 2 days ago and he said it had healed nicely. My dentures have loosened, but not too badly. I'm anxious to get the next hurdle accomplished.

I'm glad to hear you are doing so well. I'll be keeping up with you.

Helen
ilovecosmos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bryanna (03-03-2010)