Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 01:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello Liz,
As well I'm a new member to. Sure am sorry to hear about all your pain. I hope the SCS works for you.I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I was in a car accident in 2005. I was hit head on in a parking lot. The other driver totaled my dodge durango. go figure. I wasn't having any problem with my back until 6 months later. My l-4, l-5, and l-1 are bulging and herniated and pressing on the nerves. I have a lot of leg pain. I've had my disc's shaved and I found no relieve from it. I'm on pain med and also Lyrica. I've had to get on antidepressant due to the lyrica and the pain in general. I've also done the injections. They didn't work. I have 2 choices now. One get 3 fusions done or try SCS. I don't know what to do. My disc are never going to get better. I also have nerve damage. From the first surgery my scare tissue is now wrapped around my nerve. Dr.'s say there isn't anything they can do. I'm one of those people who have a build up of scare tissue. Don't know what to do. I was thinking on getting the surgery then getting the SCS.I know that I'm always going to have nerve damage. Any advice you could give would help!!
staceyc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (03-03-2010)