View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 10:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mighty B,

SWIM has been experiencing some similar symptoms. SWIM is an 18 yr old Male. Healthy up until this incident.

Over the new years SWIM took a high dose of E. The next day SWIM started a prescription of Augmentin (amoxicillin & clavulin). SWIM did not think there would be any adverse effects. SWIM noted that SWIM felt like SWIM was still being affected by the E for up to a week after, and even felt the foggyness for almost a month and still some what today.

Symptoms SWIM experiences:

Pressure headaches - feels like the right side of SWIM's head/eye are about 10 ft in front of the left side of SWIM's head.

Severe sense of unbalance.

Numbness in the right portion of SWIM's R side of head, R arm, and 4th and 5th fingers.

Weakness in SWIM's right leg and arm.

Burning in SWIM's R fore arm.

Odd pain/weak sensation in R wrist and R groin and R knee.

Odd pain in neck/ lymph nodes area in R groin and R neck.

Blurred vision out of SWIM's R eye.

Slight lower back discomfort and pain.

R shoulder discomfort.

Also SWIM's R eye is a little bit more dilated than the left.

On top of that SWIM's overall vision has been affected for lights and shadows really bother SWIM. (street lights have a star like aura and it is hard for SWIM to focus on computer screens).

SWIM symptoms have been somewhat bell shaped or parabolic for SWIM has been noting that SWIM has been feeling a lot better as every day comes along, except for the vision and newly developed back discomfort.

SWIM used to habitually smoke MJ. That has now stopped considering probably just like you SWIM fears for SWIM's life.

SWIM met with an optometrist who can come to no conclusions and says SWIM's eyes look perfectly normal.

SWIM has met with a Neuro who has requested an MR of SWIM’s head, however SWIM is located in Canada and is American and is doing SWIM’s best to expedite the process by hopefully going back to the states in two weeks. All blood tests for liver function, white blood cell count, and HIV came back normal... along with a couple others I just cannot remember the name of the tests.

SWIM has a meeting with an Internist tmrw morning.

SWIM is not a regular MDMA or E user SWIM has probably used it 5 times maximum before this incident.

I am curious if you have found anything out for SWIM is sh*tting SWIM’s pants, and is looking for as much help as possible. I am very concerned for SWIM, he is a very good friend.

I hope that your symptoms are slowly improving like his. SWIM has learned SWIM’s lesson and is doing SWIM’s best to take care of SWIM’s body.

I wish you the best of luck, I know how hard, scary, and stressful this is watching SWIM go through it.

Please reply.
JohnSmith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote