Thread: brain fog?
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 07:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecyn View Post
Pain & Brain FOG - still looking for the article found. This one will do for now...
http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/brain_fog.htm

Get an attorney ASAP everyone. Attorney's work on a 15% or more now retainer fee. And they dont jump through hoops. You still have to manage ur own case, then yell & scream. Its not easy. My case is going on 11 years with 2 or is it 3 dep's now with no end in site. Just recently the opposition reviewers (no medical shield, just office workers) are denying medications, procedures they having been providing for. I get all the medical references needed & still nothing gets done.

It is not you. It is ALL insurance company's including Medicare. Health care has been reformed without the American people being told. Letters have been sent out by AARP (who just received millions by the government), Veterans & Medicare patients denying procedures across the board. What was in the pipeline for surgical procedures is no longer being approved according to the letters. Everything is being cut by 20-21%. Physicians are being sent letters in addition to the patient telling them the insurance company is no longer approving a previous approval.

Would you like to pay cash or by credit card? big sigh..
Dear Cindy -

I understand your frustration, but cannot agree with a significant portion of what is said in the webpage you've linked to, written by one Lawrence Wilson, MD, in which every point is asserted without citation or reference of any kind, and by an author who has never practiced medicine, according to his own C.V. To tell the truth, he sounds as close to Adelle Davis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adelle_Davis as anyone I've heard in long tiime.

In saying this, it is not my intention to be confrontational with you. But the site to which you have linked appears as a whole to be commercial in it's nature, and should be flagged as such.

Mike
fmichael is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
babs74 (03-04-2010)