View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 06:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

thanks for the welcome back guys , yes Scott had the wife named c and they ended up haveing 3 babies last I heard about a year ago and michal you used to get yourself in as much trouble as I did way back when lol I just hid better promise to stay in touch this time and see if he halls will be singing (sounds like there doing a pretty good job )Now off to track down Scott and drag him here if I caN still find him, see you all soon got lots and lots of posts to read good to seeyou michael and glad you still have the same name I see cs and toadie do but lots and lots of new people Nice to see the fourms alive and well but sad to see so many new people who are traveleing the same path we have for so many years. For those who dont know me my husnband was dx over 12 years ago and I would have been so lost without the support and knowledge I got from the wonderfull help I got with all the old parkies and tried to help as many new ones as I could at the time allthough the names are way to many to mention who helped way way beyond what I did
one n dona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote