View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Lidocaine infusions (I've had six) got rid of the terrible burn for me. I still get the aching, stabbing. The headaches in the evening haven't abated all that much, and sometimes I don't know why I get them. And I can't use my arms or my head will hurt. I used Skelaxin and Ambien CR for sleep and it helps, even though I do wake often.

I am glad that there has been some improvement for you.

Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNcrps2 View Post
I have to know- anyone with chronic crps that has spread and gone into a calmer state(I wouldnt call it remission). That the pain has calmed down or changed? Mine has spread out of control to all 4 extremities and face and put on Methadone- now I'm backing down from methadone and the pain is changing-my burning is down, aching/stabbing is up(I can take any pain but that burning!) Although I never slept well, now the aching wakes me up all night. I also stopped PT and am only doing water therapy. I am afraid of hoping to say that this beast is settling down. Has anyone had periods of pain backing down or changing? How long did yours last? Did it flare up again because of something you did, or just because? momof4
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-12-2010), RNcrps2 (03-06-2010)