View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Broken Wings) View Post
Welcome to NT
So sorry you're dealing with all that.
It does help to write. We're here for you.
Hello BW,

That is very kind from you.

I have again some news from my doctor and new blood tests.
Yesterday early in the morning I was sick (at 3:00 am) and all my food for the last four days came out. I was on toilette about one and half hour. After that I have called my doctor and told him what happened. He told me, when I am ready I should come and visit him (only 5 minutes from the place, I live). I came there at 11:00 am and had to wait until 2:00 pm. He has always too many patients. He told me, I might have problems with my appendix and has sent me to the hospital with ambulance, direct to the surgery. As I study all anatomy I forgot about this part. In my head came one man, 30 years old (years ago) who died by operation of appendix. They made X-rays of my abdomen and my lungs. They took my blood. Beside all I had infusion. All has last from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. I don't know what for I had infusion.
On the end nothing was wrong, but blood tests are very strange.

Haematological investigation:

Eritrocites - 5,60 (4,1 - 5,1)
Haemoglobin - 163 (123 - 153) it goes higher and higher
Haematokrit - 0,501 (0,350 - 0,470)

Biochemical investigation:

Urea - 7,2 (2,5 - 6,4)
Creatinine - 87 (45 - 84)
Potassium - 4,9 (3,5 - 4,8)
CRP - 17,8 (0,00 - 3,5).

About blood: I drink milk in the morning with honey. Is that wrong or what could be wrong?

I am always sleepy and my nose mucus membrane is swollen and makes pressure into eyes. As I have to eat very slight food, I don't know anymore, what food I should eat?
There is all mucus membrane infected. From the bottom (large intestine) until top of the sinusitis! It makes me very sleepy and helpless.

My question: why adrenalin and tablets with pseudo-ephedrine do help me?

With regards,
Bozena
bozena115 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote