Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Hello, there, JohnSmith...

Did you read this whole thread? I have put up some links to
what X does in the brain on here.

Your situation is somewhat different in that your antibiotic use is more benign.

But from what is known about X, it is capable of damaging your brain.

I don't think much has been investigated about peripheral effects, but what you feel may be coming completely from your brain misfiring. It is sadly a tough situation, because you don't know what was really in the X you took. It could have had anything else in it including "toxins". So it is not only X to worry about but contaminants. I don't think at this time there is treatment for your condition. Some psychiatrists may treat the resulting depression with drugs they think may help.
But damaging your brain with illegal substances is a real phenomenon.

Dr. Amen has spent 20 yrs doing SPECT scans of peoples' brains. This link shows one scan of a person abusing drugs:

http://www.amenclinics.com/brain-sci...?img=da_CS.gif

You can view the others there on that link as well.
This is what a healthy brain should look like:
http://www.amenclinics.com/brain-sci...healthy_CS.gif

Posting here on the PN board, you will not find many posters with your experience. Most of us have other problems however.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote