View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Oh my gosh! You guys have sure given me some hope that I can get some help w/this.

Trac~ The PT has me sleeping w/2 pillows (I use a body pillow doubled over) either between my legs sleeping on good hip or under my upper thighs to feet while on my back. He said it takes the pressure off the hip, but, I do find myself waking several times a night to readjust the pillows to my position. I cannot sleep on the bad hip at all.. OUCH!
Good luck w/your MRI and please know that I'm thinking of you, too!

Shell~ I have PT in a little while, so will ask him about that. Will you be my PT or DR??? That's good info to check into...and thank you for posting it.

Leesa~ Sorry for your pain, but it does ''help'' in a strange way to know that someone else ''gets'' what I'm going through. I have had L4~L5 herniation in the past, but have always been able to get it calmed back down. Back then, the pain would go down my thigh to my foot. I don't have leg pain now, just aching at the top of the thigh.

My lower back has been aching alot, but guess I just chalked it up to my history of low back pain and now different sleeping positions. How long did it take for your hip/back to stop hurting and what did you do for it?

I am no allowing myself to get aggravated and down in the dumps about this, and my stomach is rebelling, which I think may be from the Ultram and stress from this. GRRRRRR

I really appreciate any and all input or thoughts. You guys are awesome.

DM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (03-12-2010)