View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 07:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face Should i post or not to post? that is the question?

I don’t know why but recently I feel a bit scared to post things on the new board. Fear of being stupid I guess. I got my book published (finally!) and i guess i feel a bit vulnerable. i am sure that a nobody like me won't be able to do much about selling my book. so the best antisocial way to sell it i figure would be to have an ebay store for less social interactions (plus someone can use thier CC to buy it). so i made the ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/AutisticMoose to help calm my nerves about meeting people. i know i am suppose to be dealing with my social anxieties but at least i am identifying them? one step at a time. the next dreadfull step is to go to poetry readings in PUBLIC!!

I can’t explain it but I have read a few posts on the board and my heart starts to flutter and i get shaky like i do in social situations (which hasn't happened to me much on this board). I feel like I want to write something but I will just come of stupid or what not? Make any sense? Maybe it is because I fear failure with my book and i don't want to be made fun of or hated? Or maybe I just need more self confidence? What do you guys think?
autisticmoose2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote