View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Tyson, Cellcept simply doesn't kick in that quickly. Maybe you are an exception, who knows.

A neurologist sending a patient for an ECG without a referral to a cardiologist is like an endocrinologist sending a pregnant woman with abdominal pains for an ultrasound without a gynecology referral. Specialty doctors sometimes do this to the detriment of their patients. You need a cardiologist, one who is younger and has been practicing long enough to know what's what. I swear the younger ones are much better at not pooh-poohing patients. Cardiologists are the only type of doctors who can thoroughly and carefully evaluate your situation.

The only thing that doesn't sound like Graves is the high BP. I don't know if you've been experiencing any of the symptoms of it. You do feel better in cool weather.

Please be careful. Until they figure out what is going on, you need to not put stress on your body/heart. Just as a precaution. Maybe nothing is going on but that's a very high BP for someone your age. Mine barely got to 100/60 when I was younger.

A high pulse can also mean dehydration or infection (or other reasons).

Whatever is going on, I hope they can figure it out soon for your sake.

Annie
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote