Thread: Lumbar Puncture
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Takes 4-7 weeks for results depending on the tests?

As far as being relieved to get the IVIG? I would have done a jig if I could? But, I'd likely fall over as the balance was soo bad!
I do believe I was 'lucky' in that I had the tests as 'things were acting up/progressing' again.
Yes, the waiting is AGONY for results? But they aren't always conclusive...depends on how the 'samples' are taken, treated, transported and lastly tested!
By the time I got to Cancer biopsies? I simply said: I'll wait, on the edge of my cliff...I'm pre-trained. The testors would look at me funny and go "HUH"?
So I'd in ONE sentence tell them that I've had tests and 'samples' sent off before. And I no longer panic until all reports are 'IN'! Getting it down to the ONE sentence part is the hardest! Thinking about THAT makes the 'waiting' easier. There will, I'm sure be more tests. Go thru the medical processing diagnostic 'mill' with HOPE that something stellar mite show UP? Or thru the process of elimination that all things point to Zorbofritz! Then you have to explain the 'Z' to family and friends who go WHASIT? Keep at it, you are on your way! Hugs and hope 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote