Thread: Labs Back
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 08:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default My feet have been dead on-off to varying degrees?

Right now, non-functional...lost lots of muscle tone. Muscle tone is hard to achieve when the foot doesn't work right?
When off? I'd once used my cane to push myself out of my car, Started to move, and couldn't...found that the cane tip was RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF MY FOOT! Duh? Didn't feel a thing in the foot at the time, could have broken something, but, luckily didn't? Grateful for THAT.
It comes and goes in 'waves' sort of.. You feel weakness 'coming on' then? You're able to slog thru and overcome it or collapse. I try hard not to do the latter.
Just be patient, do yer homework and ask 'stupid' questions as to where YOU think this mite be coming from or heading? Never ever say: got it from the 'web'! Just if you must? Say I saw a paper from NINDS or the like [any really respectable publication?] and it got me curious? Here's the first page...don't print out the whole thing...but I only give out a page if the doc is receptive. Many are NOT! If not, it can work against you. Docs and their biases...don't you know?
Keep at it. Hope always! - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote