View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 04:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default hello

I am so sorry for your pain. I understand, I have the same pain. Mine was caused by my gamma knife surgery last June. I had the pain prior to my mvd surgery ( 5 weeks ago ) and the pain is worse since the mvd. The mvd did take all of my horrible attacks away. Your pain sounds like anasthia dolorosa or ad. I do want to say that I am sorry for the docs that are not helping you. My son is a surgeon and he always says the the bad docs make it difficult for him. When he finds a patient like that, he stays with them in the first visit to confince them that he is not like the rest. Ask your surgeon if he has heard of ad. If he has not....then go to a different doc. Also, buy the book Stricking Back written by the Trigeminal Neuralgia Association. You can go to there site and learn a lot from them. You can get the book from them or from Amazon. A member of this site is a huge help with ad. Her blog name is Burntmarshmellow. She is very kind and will help you so much with what you are going through. Hang in there. Here is hope, believe me. I went to my first pain management doc today, and already I am seeing some results. Don't give up on the docs. You will find a good one that will help you.The association can also help you find a good one in the state where you live. Take care of yourself
Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (03-05-2010)