View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 08:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you Allfe and Leesa,

it felt good to really get it out, sometimes writing really helps too. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I truly do feel her presence with me and I have always felt my Dad, and he had his signs to show when I needed to know he was there and something was going on, like a 'warning'. It is so comforting to know that they are there and it gives me hope for the future that one day we will all be together again.

I can't believe that wed was a month since she went to her permanent home, seems like SO much more time has passed.

One song I really have 'bonded' to during this time is Carrie Underwood's Temporary Home, what a true song and it is funny because I heard it for the 1st time at my Mom's condo as I was alone and packing up her belongings...

I wish everyone a peaceful soul in times of your grief, and a belief that there is something bigger than all of us, and maybe just MAYBE one day we can all realize that we are in this life together.....it is never I, but WE....;O)....

Have a peaceful and joyful day,
K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Dear Humarock ~ That was indeed a beautiful post and I thank you for sharing it with us. You and I think an awful lot alike ~ I was brought up Catholic too, but I don't go to church or read the Bible. Maybe that's why we think so much alike, huh? lol.

Your Mom sounds like a wonderful woman and I don't doubt a bit that you miss her. BUT, I know for a fact that she's with you. You probably feel her presence once in awhile, don't you? It's not your imagination. I lost my mom almost 6 years ago, and I feel her around too.

Thanks again for sharing this. And you're right ~ we all grieve in our own way, in our own time. God bless you and please take care. Peace, Lee
humarock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bryanna (03-06-2010)