View Single Post
Old 01-24-2007, 08:22 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default BUMP-Hope this helps

I know IME you can go with God to tell them about TOS and they ignore it even if they believe it. Read on IME exams. You onlyy have to relate how you feel that day, past surgeries, routine testing. NO lifting the arm over the ehad and turning EVER! Atop the doctor state that will harm me, tell me where you want me to put my arm and I will try.

Do not volunteer, try to teach, or argue. Avoid talking. Your own doctor will discredit the doctors exam, the shorter and less things he does the better for you. Notw what time you go in, when the tech leaves, what time doc comes in and time he leaves. TIme you leave. Otherwise it will say you were there an hours, but in fact only saw doctor for ten minutes. Have soeone with you, a person that can write these things donw, also remember what positions and testing they do,, where they touch. Document asap.

Also not, if you have a large swelling, a bruise, perhaps a curled fingers, take a picture, if the dummy does not see it and you ahve it documents the judge will wonder what kind of crediable exam you did receive.
Sorry for typos
Di
DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote