View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 11:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Annie, I wasn't sure if you knew this, but a Neurologist can do an EKG, and other testing on the heart for things like Dysautonomia, and any other heart problems involving a neurological disorders.
My cardio is older, and I'll tell you, he knows his stuff. He use to be the chief of cardiology at a very prominent clinic. So I guess I take a little um-bridge with the age thing.
Tyson, I think maybe you have to wait and see what your blood work shows. Or, you may want to ask to see another neuro in the same clinic, they do that all the time. In the mean time, if you should have anything showing even the slightest of problem with your breathing, call him, and if it gets worst, go to the nearest hospital.
I was also thinking, it is possible that he does see a difference. I remember when I was first starting certain meds, I couldn't see the difference at first, it came about in a subtle way. My family could see it clearly, but I couldn't. It's just a thought, and a possibility.
But if you're feeling that uncomfortable, as to see another Neuro, Duke has plenty from which to choose.
I'm curious as to why you think he just wants you for research? Just an encouragement thing here, I noticed an improvement with in 3 weeks of starting Cellcept. I felt it quick, not everyone does, but I did. Had to go off due to it being bad for those of us who are suffering with Kidney disease.
Best of Wishes to You
Love Lizzie

Maxwell'sMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote