View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi thank you both I really appreciate it
Sandy I have done PT before with a physical therapist. Part of which was at Cleveland Clinic so they are aware of rsd. I had a very bad experience so have been keeping mobile and walk every morning but have a hard time with range of motion and it is so painful.I know how key it is for me to keep moving and it has taken 3 years to get to the amount I can walk. I had lidocaine infusion and it increased my pain unless it was a fluke. I am still thinking of ketamine though
Mrs D no color change or swelling. Actually they don't look swollen but at times they feel it or may be to a degree but nothing huge like most get.It has the feelings I described but also frozen at times. I take magnesium glycinate and a higher dose. My D level is good.
I know in my heart that a piece of dx is missing. RSD in the eyes is still not very well known. The leg pain and what part is PN and what part is RSD they still are not sure.
What is depressing is I have seen so many doctors and though my last pain doc is the best I don't feel confident in any of them or cared for. There is just too much going on in my body for someone so young to not have a why. Ok enough of my rant thank you
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote